We have put in place safety measures to collect personal information and securely keep it in our system. We do this by providing a password protected registration which you can edit at any point in time once registered. All information we receive is kept in our database that is secured against unauthorized access or use. To comply with the children’s privacy act we will not accept registration inquiries from anyone that is under the age of 13. We don’t trade, transfer or sell any personal information to any other entities not associated with STP. We may however share certain information necessary in conducting our business, for shipping purposes or in offering you the best customer service. The information will be supplied only to trusted third parties who agree to keep this information private and the only other instances in which we may share personal information will be if required by law.
Personal information- the How, What and Why’s
As a registered member you are required to provide many different aspects of information both, personal and general that is perhaps specific to you. The reason Why we may require certain pieces of information at times is to fulfill our aim to offer the best customer service in the most efficient way possible. The Way in which we use this information includes, but is not limited to the following:
- To give you a unique account which is personalized to you including a private password and details easily edited
- Provide you with the most relevant information on our current product lines
- To bring you the latest and most relevant products available in the market place
- Continually analyse and improve the way you make a purchase, look up information or how we can better serve you
- Special instructions for delivery of your goods
- Shipping and billing purposes
- Warranty and return purposes
- Communication during the ordering process
The personal information we collect from you when registering with us will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Email address
- Business name (Trading name)
- Billing/Shipping address
- ABN (If applicable)
How we may gather this information is through the registration process, through email inquiries, phone calls or personal encounters. At point of sale we may also require credit card details to process the sale depending on how you wish to pay, these credit card details are secure and will not be shared with any other entities.
The password that will be generated for each eligible member cannot be passed on to any other shop or business without STP’s written authorization.
When registering with STP you may also elect to receive our e-newsletters. These newsletters may consist of:
- Specials and new arrivals
- Reduction in prices
- A change in product styles
- Introduction of new products
- Price changes
- Product availability
At STP no automatic emails are generated and all information exported is authorized by STP Staff. If you wish to unsubscribe from these emails please send through your request to email@example.com.
STP Pty Ltd (Smart Tools Plus Pty Ltd)
ABN: 18 624 518 341
PO BOX 411, Baulkham Hills, NSW, 2153